Thursday, October 18, 2012

Eskie Dog sculpture - Quick models


This is the first quick (15 minute) sketch for my sculpture commission of "Casper D Dog". Casper was an "Eskie"dog who recently died so this will be a memorial.

The gray original on left, then DryStone, and TufStone copies.
In the background is the urethane rubber mold and fiberglass shell for the rubber. The original is slightly messed up during molding, but I will use it to sculpt a second, and third version so the client can choose the best.
Eskie sculpture
Quick models for "Eskie" sculpture
These are about 6" high, the final sculpture will be about 15"

My models are inspecting my work

I make these "maquettes" at no cost to the client. If they like these small samples we will sign the official contract for the sculpture.

Eric Haggin
"Eric The Sculptor"
925 336-6462
EricHaggin@gmail.com

No comments: